Singleton, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -32.569473, 151.178818.
Situated on the banks of the Hunter River, Singleton is a small commercial and transportation center in New South Wales, Australia. It can easily be reached by moving north west from Newcastle by A15, and the town is about 50 miles away. The population of Singleton is close to 15,500 people. The area was formerly as a very busy coal mining region, which now still has a few mining facilities. There are also horse and cattle farms, plenty of wine producing places, and a few agricultural companies in the town. There are some museums in Singleton, like the Singleton Historic Society Museum and others, as well as a few old cathedrals. But the town is known as a home to one of the largest sundials in the whole world.
Map of Singleton, NSW, Australia
Singleton, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Singleton, NSW, Australia is -32.569473, and the longitude is 151.178818. Singleton, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 34' 10.1028'' S and 151° 10' 43.7448'' E.
Singleton, NSW, Australia elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Singleton, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 34' 10.1028'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 10' 43.7448'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Singleton, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mullaway, NSW, Australia (-30.076935, 153.200333)
- Kirrawee, NSW, Australia (-34.033749, 151.071198)
- Nyngan, NSW, Australia (-31.561621, 147.196548)
- Bellingen, NSW, Australia (-30.452242, 152.897964)
- Singleton, NSW, Australia (-32.569473, 151.178818)
- Wycliffe Well, Davenport, NT, Australia (-20.799999, 134.233337)
- Meckering, WA, Australia (-31.626118, 117.016869)
- Constitution Hill, NSW, Australia (-33.794498, 150.976501)
- Old Beach, TAS, Australia (-42.774723, 147.269165)
- Coral Bay, WA, Australia (-23.144722, 113.776390)