Grafton, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -29.706245, 152.939987.
Grafton is a small town in New South Wales, the eastern coast of Australia. The town was established in the 19th century, and today there are about 16,000 people living in the town. The oldest sugar mill in the state is located in Grafton. Local community is pretty active, and there are plenty of various social events, social programs and social organizations located in the town.
Where is Grafton, NSW, Australia on Map?
Road map of Grafton, NSW, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Grafton, NSW, Australia
Grafton, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Grafton, NSW, Australia is -29.706245, and the longitude is 152.939987. Grafton, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 42' 22.4820'' S and 152° 56' 23.9532'' E.
Grafton, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||29° 42' 22.4820'' S|
|DMS Long||152° 56' 23.9532'' E|
Coordinates of Grafton, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)