Greater Napanee, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.214836, -76.964310.
Greater Napanee is a small city in Ontario, Canada, situated in about 1,5 hour ride of Toronto, between the cities of Bellebille and Kingston. It is quite close to both Ottawa and Montreal as well. The population of the town is close to 16,000 people, and Greater Napanee is famous with plenty of annual events related to sports and arts. The landmarks of the town include UEL Heritage Park Centre and Park, Old Hay Bay Church, Loyalist Memorial Church, the city hall, Allan Macpherson House, and so on.
Where is Greater Napanee, ON, Canada on Map?
Road map of Greater Napanee, ON, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Greater Napanee, ON, Canada
Greater Napanee, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Greater Napanee, ON, Canada is 44.214836, and the longitude is -76.964310. Greater Napanee, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 12' 53.4096'' N and 76° 57' 51.5160'' W.
|DMS Lat||44° 12' 53.4096'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 57' 51.5160'' W|
Coordinates of Greater Napanee, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)