Greenfield, MA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.587334, -72.603416.
The city of Greenfield is the seat of Franklin County in Massachusetts, United States. Situated in the center of the county, it is home to Greenfield Community College. The city was settled in 1686 and incorporated in 1753. The area was originally inhabited by the Pocumtuck. The city is bordered by Gill to the east, Shelburne to the west, Deerfield to the south, Montague to the southeast, Bernardston, Colrain, and Leyden to the north. Greenfield is located at the confluence of three rivers: Connecticut, Deerfield, and Green. Points of interest in the city include Leavitt-Hovey House, Historical Society-Greenfield, Main Street Historic District, Museum of Our Industrial Heritage, Poet's Seat Tower, Highland Park, Green River Park, and so on. Interstate 91 serves the area.
Where is Greenfield, MA, USA on Map?
Road map of Greenfield, MA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Greenfield, MA, USA
Greenfield, MA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Greenfield, MA, USA is 42.587334, and the longitude is -72.603416. Greenfield, MA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 35' 14.4024'' N and 72° 36' 12.2976'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 35' 14.4024'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 36' 12.2976'' W|
Coordinates of Greenfield, MA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)
No comments written yet.