Greenville, AL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.829594, -86.618065.
Greenville is a small town in central Alabama, situated near Interstate 65. It is a part of Butler county and a historic town established after the times of the American Civil War as a small center of cotton production and agriculture. Modern day's Greenville is known for its excellent textiles and cotton producing facilities, as well as for automotive and wood products. The town can be reached from Montgomery by traveling south by Interstate 65. Greenville is a small recreation center, with a few very good facilities for sports like golf courses and so on. There are a few cultural establishments in the town, including a large arts and cultural center of Greenville.
Where is Greenville, AL, USA on Map?
Road map of Greenville, AL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Greenville, AL, USA
Greenville, AL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Greenville, AL, USA is 31.829594, and the longitude is -86.618065. Greenville, AL, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 49' 46.5384'' N and 86° 37' 5.0340'' W.
|DMS Lat||31° 49' 46.5384'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 37' 5.0340'' W|
Coordinates of Greenville, AL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)