Gustavus, AK, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 58.413334, -135.736938.
A small town near Dude Creek Natural Preserve, Gustavus is situated in the southernmost part of Alaska, north western USA. It is surrounded by vary beautiful untouched nature, with such amazing attractions as glaciers. Gustavus was established about 200 years ago and was initially named Strawberry Point. Some of the settlers were immigrants from other areas, and some where local Tlingit people. Fishing and picking forest fruit used to be the main activities of the residents. Today, there are only about 430 people living in the town. The area and its amazing nature attracts a number of tourists, so there are some good places to stay in Gustavus.
Map of Gustavus, AK, USA
Gustavus, AK, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gustavus, AK, USA is 58.413334, and the longitude is -135.736938. Gustavus, AK, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 58° 24' 48.0024'' N and 135° 44' 12.9768'' W.
Gustavus, AK, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||58° 24' 48.0024'' N|
|DMS Long||135° 44' 12.9768'' W|
Coordinates of Gustavus, AK, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)