Hampi, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 15.334022, 76.468536.
Hampi is a very small village located in the state of Karnataka, India. It is famous with historic ruins of ancient capital of the Vijayanagara Empire. The main landmarks include Virupaksha Temple, Malyavanta Raghunathaswamy, Aqueducts and Canals, and so on. Hampi is a very important tourism center of the state.
Where is Hampi, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Hampi, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hampi, Karnataka, India
Hampi, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hampi, Karnataka, India is 15.334022, and the longitude is 76.468536. Hampi, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 15° 20' 2.4792'' N and 76° 28' 6.7296'' E.
|DMS Lat||15° 20' 2.4792'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 28' 6.7296'' E|
Coordinates of Hampi, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)