Hampi, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 15.334022, 76.468536.
Hampi is a very small village located in the state of Karnataka, India. It is famous with historic ruins of ancient capital of the Vijayanagara Empire. The main landmarks include Virupaksha Temple, Malyavanta Raghunathaswamy, Aqueducts and Canals, and so on. Hampi is a very important tourism center of the state.
Map of Hampi, Karnataka, India
Hampi, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hampi, Karnataka, India is 15.334022, and the longitude is 76.468536. Hampi, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 15° 20' 2.4792'' N and 76° 28' 6.7296'' E.
Hampi, Karnataka, India elevation is 444 meters height, that is equal to 1,457 feet.
Hampi, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||15° 20' 2.4792'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 28' 6.7296'' E|
|Elevation (m)||444 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,457 feet|
Coordinates of Hampi, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kurwa, Bihar, India (25.628929, 85.408455)
- Badbahal, Odisha, India (20.535913, 83.552322)
- Taraiya, Bihar, India (26.072565, 84.883949)
- Tuitang, Khengjoy, Manipur, India (24.031532, 94.130295)
- Mangnar, Jammu and Kashmir, India (33.676769, 74.118126)
- Toraniya, Gujarat, India (21.670671, 70.485832)
- Naduvapatti, Tamil Nadu, India (9.415823, 77.920319)
- Ambuj Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.134926, 80.553253)
- Sapos, Chhattisgarh, India (21.754192, 83.168282)
- Edathua, Kuttanad Taluk, Kerala, India (9.371306, 76.459953)