Hatholi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.191395, 77.587730.
Hatholi is a small village in the northernmost part of Uttar Pradesh, located near the river of Yamuna, close to the point where a number of Indian northern states meet. It is situated near the town of Behat and about 33 miles north from the city of Saharanpur. The village is one of the greenest in the neighborhood since it is surrounded by local fruit cultivating farms, with plenty of gardens and fruit trees.
Where is Hatholi, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Hatholi, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hatholi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Hatholi, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hatholi, Uttar Pradesh, India is 30.191395, and the longitude is 77.587730. Hatholi, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 11' 29.0220'' N and 77° 35' 15.8280'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 11' 29.0220'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 35' 15.8280'' E|
Coordinates of Hatholi, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)