Hays, KS, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.885090, -99.326202.
Hays is a city in northwestern Kansas, United States, located at the junction of U.S. Route 183 and Interstate 70. It is the county seat of Ellis County as well as the largest city in the region. It was founded in 1867 and incorporated in 1885. Situated 264 miles west of Kansas City and 183 miles northwest of Wichita, the city is home to Fort Hays State University. Hays Regional Airport is based to the southeast of the city center. Points of interest in Hays include Frontier Historical Park, Kiwanis Park, Sternberg Museum-Natural History, Hays Aquatic Park, Massey Park, Moss-Thorns Gallery of Art, Ellis County Historical Society, Dr. Howard Reynolds Nature Trails, Vineyard Park Nature Area, Fox Theatre, and so on.
Where is Hays, KS, USA on Map?
Road map of Hays, KS, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hays, KS, USA
Hays, KS, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hays, KS, USA is 38.885090, and the longitude is -99.326202. Hays, KS, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 53' 6.3240'' N and 99° 19' 34.3272'' W.
|DMS Lat||38° 53' 6.3240'' N|
|DMS Long||99° 19' 34.3272'' W|
Coordinates of Hays, KS, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chelsea, MA, USA (42.392925, -71.037109)
- Amesbury, MA, USA (42.856842, -70.963440)
- Takoma Park, MD, USA (38.981544, -77.010674)
- Salisbury, MD, USA (38.363350, -75.605919)
- Rockville, MD, USA (39.086437, -77.161263)
- Hagerstown, MD, USA (39.644207, -77.731430)
- Greenbelt, MD, USA (38.998318, -76.896332)
- Cumberland, MD, USA (39.649109, -78.769714)
- Cambridge, MD, USA (38.563461, -76.085251)
- Aberdeen, MD, USA (39.514877, -76.174110)