Helena, MT, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.595806, -112.027031.
Helena is a small city and the seat of Lewis and Clark County located in Montana, USA. Established on October 30, 1864, it is located on the border of two local counties and is one of the largest cities of southern Montana. There are a few attractions including some historic buildings and the local cathedral of St. Helena. However, the city is famous for its excellent sports facilities, including golf courses, basketball fields, etc. Helena Regional Airport is located 3,5 miles away from the city center. The Cathedral of Saint Helena, Reeder's Alley, Great Northern Carousel, Montana Historical Society, Bill Roberts Golf Course, Kindrick Field, Mt Helena, and The Myrna Loy are the local attractions. The city is also home to Carroll College and the Helena College University of Montana.
Where is Helena, MT, USA on Map?
Road map of Helena, MT, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Helena, MT, USA
Helena, MT, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Helena, MT, USA is 46.595806, and the longitude is -112.027031. Helena, MT, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 35' 44.9016'' N and 112° 1' 37.3116'' W.
|DMS Lat||46° 35' 44.9016'' N|
|DMS Long||112° 1' 37.3116'' W|
Coordinates of Helena, MT, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Great Bend, KS, USA (38.364895, -98.774300)
- Fort Scott, KS, USA (37.838108, -94.710022)
- Emporia, KS, USA (38.405903, -96.188339)
- Dodge City, KS, USA (37.753098, -100.024872)
- Council Grove, KS, USA (38.661697, -96.492599)
- Chanute, KS, USA (37.679878, -95.459778)
- Atchison, KS, USA (39.563606, -95.125549)
- West Des Moines, IA, USA (41.579830, -93.791328)
- Webster City, IA, USA (42.464397, -93.829056)
- Waterloo, IA, USA (42.499504, -92.358665)