Hereford, TX, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.815002, -102.398193.
Hereford is a historic cowboy town in Texas, situated on the crossroads of Highway 60 and Highway 385. It is a part of Deaf Smith county and a home to the Deaf Smith County Historical Museum. It is known as "Beef Capital of the World", as well as "The Town without Toothache" since there are large amounts of fluoride in the environment. Hereford is a home to over 15,000 residents, most of those are employed in small farming related businesses.
Map of Hereford, TX, USA
Hereford, TX, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hereford, TX, USA is 34.815002, and the longitude is -102.398193. Hereford, TX, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 48' 54.0072'' N and 102° 23' 53.4948'' W.
Hereford, TX, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 48' 54.0072'' N|
|DMS Long||102° 23' 53.4948'' W|
Coordinates of Hereford, TX, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)