Hesaraghatta, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 13.138558, 77.477890.
Hesaraghatta is a village in southern Karnataka, located about 13 mile northwest from the city center. The village was established about a century ago and is a famous farmer's community, with a few large agricultural markets and shopping areas. The total number of people living in Hesaraghatta is about 1,300 people.
Where is Hesaraghatta, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Hesaraghatta, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hesaraghatta, Karnataka, India
Hesaraghatta, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hesaraghatta, Karnataka, India is 13.138558, and the longitude is 77.477890. Hesaraghatta, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 13° 8' 18.8088'' N and 77° 28' 40.4040'' E.
|DMS Lat||13° 8' 18.8088'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 28' 40.4040'' E|
Coordinates of Hesaraghatta, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)