Jashara, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.807695, 83.373055.
A village of Jashara, is located in southeastern Uttar Pradesh, between the cities of Azamgarh and Ghazipur. The settlement is very small, with only a few dozens of families living there. The village's lifestyle and culture is absolutely similar to the ones of the neighboring numerous small villages, situated there, and most of the families taking advantage of local climate favorable for gardening and agriculture.
Where is Jashara, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Jashara, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jashara, Uttar Pradesh, India
Jashara, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jashara, Uttar Pradesh, India is 25.807695, and the longitude is 83.373055. Jashara, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 48' 27.7020'' N and 83° 22' 22.9980'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 48' 27.7020'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 22' 22.9980'' E|
Coordinates of Jashara, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)