Highmark Stadium, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.773773, -78.787460.
Highmark Stadium, formerly known as Rich Stadium (1973–1997), Ralph Wilson Stadium (1998–2015), New Era Field (2016–2019), and Bills Stadium (2020–2021), is a stadium with a capacity of 71,608, located at 1 Bills Dr, Orchard Park, NY, United States. It is situated 10 miles south of Buffalo city center. Opened on August 17, 1973, designed by HNTB, and renovated by Populous, the stadium is the home venue for NFL's Buffalo Bills since its opening. Highmark Stadium in NY hosted the 2008 NHL Winter Classic, the opening ceremony of the 1993 Summer Universiade, and a match at the 2018 World Junior Ice Hockey Championships. It also hosted several bands and artists such as The Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton, The Who, The Band, The Jackson Five, Elton John, Metallica, Dave Matthews Band, Beyoncé, Jay-Z, U2, and Billy Joel.
Where is Highmark Stadium, NY, USA on Map?
Road map of Highmark Stadium, NY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Highmark Stadium, NY, USA
Highmark Stadium, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Highmark Stadium, NY, USA is 42.773773, and the longitude is -78.787460. Highmark Stadium, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 46' 25.5828'' N and 78° 47' 14.8560'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 46' 25.5828'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 47' 14.8560'' W|
Coordinates of Highmark Stadium, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United States
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- FLA Live Arena, FL, USA (26.158476, -80.325958)
- Vivint Arena, UT, USA (40.768360, -111.901550)
- Target Center, MN, USA (44.979595, -93.276566)
- Camping World Stadium, FL, USA (28.539143, -81.403076)
- Smoothie King Center, LA, USA (29.949030, -90.082298)
- Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, OH, USA (41.496620, -81.688431)
- MGM Grand Garden Arena, the venue for The 64th Annual Grammy Awards (36.104805, -115.168961)
- United Center, IL, USA (41.880692, -87.674370)
- AT&T Center, TX, USA (29.426931, -98.437599)
- Chase Center, CA, USA (37.768009, -122.387787)