Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 6.611944, 0.470278.
Ho is a city in Ghana, with the population close to 100,000 people. Ho is the capital of the same name district and the capital of sports of the area, with many great stadiums and other facilities. It is also a cultural center with numerous festivals like the Yam Festival held every September.
Where is Ho, Ghana on Map?
Road map of Ho, Ghana shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ho, Ghana
Ho, Ghana Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ho, Ghana is 6.611944, and the longitude is 0.470278. Ho, Ghana is located at Ghana country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 36' 42.9984'' N and 0° 28' 13.0008'' E.
Ho, Ghana Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 36' 42.9984'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 28' 13.0008'' E|
Coordinates of Ho, Ghana is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Ghana
Also check out these related Cities.
- Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana (5.550000, -0.020000)
- Obuasi, Ashanti-Kwahu, Ghana (6.201207, -1.691251)
- Wa, Upper West Region, Ghana (10.060074, -2.509891)
- Agona Swedru, Ghana (5.533765, -0.701280)
- Tamale, Ghana (9.432919, -0.848452)
- Mampong, Ghana (7.062351, -1.404598)
- Winneba, Ghana (5.362229, -0.629892)
- Ayawaso, Accra, Ghana (5.614223, -0.196336)
- Ho, Ghana (6.611944, 0.470278)
- Tema, Ghana (5.666667, 0.000000)