Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 9.432919, -0.848452.
Tamale is one of the largest cities of Ghana, located in the central part of the country, with the population close to 375 thousand people. It is the key commercial, financial, educational, transportation, and cultural hub of the country, as well as one of the fastest developing communities in the county. There are plenty of landmarks in Tamale, including local historic mosques, parks, hotels, the most up-to-date stadium in Ghana, as well as other tourist attractions.
Map of Tamale, Ghana
Tamale, Ghana Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tamale, Ghana is 9.432919, and the longitude is -0.848452. Tamale, Ghana is located at Ghana country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 9° 25' 58.5084'' N and 0° 50' 54.4272'' W.
Tamale, Ghana elevation is 168 meters height, that is equal to 551 feet.
Tamale, Ghana Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||9° 25' 58.5084'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 50' 54.4272'' W|
|Elevation (m)||168 m|
|Elevation (f)||551 feet|
Coordinates of Tamale, Ghana is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Ghana
Also check out these related Cities.
- Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana (5.550000, -0.020000)
- Obuasi, Ashanti-Kwahu, Ghana (6.201207, -1.691251)
- Wa, Upper West Region, Ghana (10.060074, -2.509891)
- Agona Swedru, Ghana (5.533765, -0.701280)
- Tamale, Ghana (9.432919, -0.848452)
- Mampong, Ghana (7.062351, -1.404598)
- Winneba, Ghana (5.362229, -0.629892)
- Ayawaso, Accra, Ghana (5.614223, -0.196336)
- Ho, Ghana (6.611944, 0.470278)
- Tema, Ghana (5.666667, 0.000000)