Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 5.362229, -0.629892.
Winneba is a small coastal city in southern Ghana, with the population close to 60,000 people. The oldest port of the country established in the 17th century, is located in Winneba. Today, the city is a center of fishing, culture and services, and a famous local hunting festival usually attracts a great deal of tourists.
Map of Winneba, Ghana
Winneba, Ghana Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Winneba, Ghana is 5.362229, and the longitude is -0.629892. Winneba, Ghana is located at Ghana country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 21' 44.0244'' N and 0° 37' 47.6112'' W.
Winneba, Ghana elevation is 31 meters height, that is equal to 102 feet.
Winneba, Ghana Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||5° 21' 44.0244'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 37' 47.6112'' W|
|Elevation (m)||31 m|
|Elevation (f)||102 feet|
Coordinates of Winneba, Ghana is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Ghana
Also check out these related Cities.
- Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana (5.550000, -0.020000)
- Obuasi, Ashanti-Kwahu, Ghana (6.201207, -1.691251)
- Wa, Upper West Region, Ghana (10.060074, -2.509891)
- Agona Swedru, Ghana (5.533765, -0.701280)
- Tamale, Ghana (9.432919, -0.848452)
- Mampong, Ghana (7.062351, -1.404598)
- Winneba, Ghana (5.362229, -0.629892)
- Ayawaso, Accra, Ghana (5.614223, -0.196336)
- Ho, Ghana (6.611944, 0.470278)
- Tema, Ghana (5.666667, 0.000000)