Obuasi, Ashanti-Kwahu, Ghana
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 6.201207, -1.691251.
Obuasi is a city and a large mining community situated in the district of Ashanti-Kwahu, central Ghana. The population of the city is close to 175 thousand people, with most of the residents belonging to the Ashanti culture. The area is also known as Gold Coast region, with numerous gold mines and they became not only the main source of incomes for the city's economy, but also tourist attractions and the main points of interest of the area.
Where is Obuasi, Ashanti-Kwahu, Ghana on Map?
Road map of Obuasi, Ashanti-Kwahu, Ghana shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Obuasi, Ashanti-Kwahu, Ghana
Obuasi, Ashanti-Kwahu, Ghana Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Obuasi, Ashanti-Kwahu, Ghana is 6.201207, and the longitude is -1.691251. Obuasi, Ashanti-Kwahu, Ghana is located at Ghana country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 12' 4.3452'' N and 1° 41' 28.5036'' W.
Obuasi, Ashanti-Kwahu, Ghana Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 12' 4.3452'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 41' 28.5036'' W|
Coordinates of Obuasi, Ashanti-Kwahu, Ghana is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Ghana
Also check out these related Cities.
- Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana (5.550000, -0.020000)
- Obuasi, Ashanti-Kwahu, Ghana (6.201207, -1.691251)
- Wa, Upper West Region, Ghana (10.060074, -2.509891)
- Agona Swedru, Ghana (5.533765, -0.701280)
- Tamale, Ghana (9.432919, -0.848452)
- Mampong, Ghana (7.062351, -1.404598)
- Winneba, Ghana (5.362229, -0.629892)
- Ayawaso, Accra, Ghana (5.614223, -0.196336)
- Ho, Ghana (6.611944, 0.470278)
- Tema, Ghana (5.666667, 0.000000)