Wa, Upper West Region, Ghana
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 10.060074, -2.509891.
Wa is a city in the Upper West Region of Ghana. Situated on the crossroads of 5 roads, Wa is one of the largest business and commercial centers in the country. Its population is slightly over 100,000 people. Local culture and cuisine are special, with plenty of interesting events like the Damba Festival and others. Tourists came to take part in those, as well as visit the city parks and museums.
Map of Wa, Upper West Region, Ghana
Wa, Upper West Region, Ghana Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wa, Upper West Region, Ghana is 10.060074, and the longitude is -2.509891. Wa, Upper West Region, Ghana is located at Ghana country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 10° 3' 36.2664'' N and 2° 30' 35.6076'' W.
Wa, Upper West Region, Ghana elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Wa, Upper West Region, Ghana Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||10° 3' 36.2664'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 30' 35.6076'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Wa, Upper West Region, Ghana is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Ghana
Also check out these related Cities.
- Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana (5.550000, -0.020000)
- Obuasi, Ashanti-Kwahu, Ghana (6.201207, -1.691251)
- Wa, Upper West Region, Ghana (10.060074, -2.509891)
- Agona Swedru, Ghana (5.533765, -0.701280)
- Tamale, Ghana (9.432919, -0.848452)
- Mampong, Ghana (7.062351, -1.404598)
- Winneba, Ghana (5.362229, -0.629892)
- Ayawaso, Accra, Ghana (5.614223, -0.196336)
- Ho, Ghana (6.611944, 0.470278)
- Tema, Ghana (5.666667, 0.000000)