Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 7.062351, -1.404598.
Mampong is a small city in Ghana, a center of Atebubu-Amantin constituency. There are about 42,000 people living in the town. It is a key transportation and commercial center, and a point where a few important roads cross. It is also a tourist spot, with a few excellent hotels, historic churches, great restaurants, and other attractions.
Where is Mampong, Ghana on Map?
Road map of Mampong, Ghana shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mampong, Ghana
Mampong, Ghana Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mampong, Ghana is 7.062351, and the longitude is -1.404598. Mampong, Ghana is located at Ghana country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 7° 3' 44.4636'' N and 1° 24' 16.5528'' W.
|DMS Lat||7° 3' 44.4636'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 24' 16.5528'' W|
Coordinates of Mampong, Ghana is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Ghana
Also check out these related Cities.
- Accra, Ghana (5.614818, -0.205874)
- Obuasi, Ashanti-Kwahu, Ghana (6.201207, -1.691251)
- Wa, Upper West Region, Ghana (10.060074, -2.509891)
- Agona Swedru, Ghana (5.533765, -0.701280)
- Tamale, Ghana (9.432919, -0.848452)
- Mampong, Ghana (7.062351, -1.404598)
- Winneba, Ghana (5.362229, -0.629892)
- Ayawaso, Accra, Ghana (5.614223, -0.196336)
- Ho, Ghana (6.611944, 0.470278)
- Tema, Ghana (5.666667, 0.000000)