Holbrook, AZ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.901604, -110.158577.
Holbrook is a town in Navajo county in central Arizona, south western USA. It was established in the early 1880s as a settlement for workers who built railroads in the area. The population of the early Holbrook was a mixture of migrating Mormons, cowboys from Texas and Hispanic immigrants. The town is famous for its meteorite crater which was formed by a meteorite which fell down in 1912. Modern Holbrook is a commercial town situated near Interstate 40 and national highways 77 and 180. There are a few tourist attractions in the area including Petrified Forest National Park, Arizona Ranches, Historic bridges in the town, as well as Route 66.
Where is Holbrook, AZ, USA on Map?
Road map of Holbrook, AZ, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Holbrook, AZ, USA
Holbrook, AZ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Holbrook, AZ, USA is 34.901604, and the longitude is -110.158577. Holbrook, AZ, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 54' 5.7744'' N and 110° 9' 30.8772'' W.
|DMS Lat||34° 54' 5.7744'' N|
|DMS Long||110° 9' 30.8772'' W|
Coordinates of Holbrook, AZ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)