Honesdale, PA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.576756, -75.258789.
A small town in northeastern Pennsylvania, Honesdale has the population close to 4,500 people. It is a small transportation and trade center, it is possible to reach it by State Highway 6. The town is famous as the birthplace of national railroads since it is considered to be the place where the first locomotive was produced.
Map of Honesdale, PA, USA
Honesdale, PA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Honesdale, PA, USA is 41.576756, and the longitude is -75.258789. Honesdale, PA, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 34' 36.3216'' N and 75° 15' 31.6404'' W.
Honesdale, PA, USA elevation is 298 meters height, that is equal to 978 feet.
Honesdale, PA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 34' 36.3216'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 15' 31.6404'' W|
|Elevation (m)||298 m|
|Elevation (f)||978 feet|
Coordinates of Honesdale, PA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)
- Chambersburg, PN, USA (40.028900, -77.590698)
- Hollister, CA, the US (36.852501, -121.401665)
- Soledad, CA, the US (36.424721, -121.326385)
- Pacific Grove, CA, the US (36.617779, -121.916664)
- Moss Landing, CA, the US (36.804443, -121.786942)