Houlton, ME, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.126865, -67.849777.
Houlton, nicknamed "Capital of Aroostook", is a town in Maine, United States, situated on the Canada–United States border. It is the seat of Aroostook County. The town was settled at the beginning of the 19th century and incorporated on March 8, 1831. The area was originally inhabited by The Wəlastəkwewiyik (Maliseet). The town is known as the birthplace of Samantha Reed Smith, an American peace activist. Houlton–Woodstock Border Crossing is a port of entry on the Canada–United States border, located to the east of the town. Houlton-Irish Settlement International Airport, Interstate 95, U.S. Route 1, and U.S. Route 2 serve the area. Points of interest in Houlton include Houlton Riverfront Park, Aroostook County Historical And Art Museum, The Elms, First National Bank of Houlton, Unitarian Society of Houlton, and Cary Library.
Where is Houlton, ME, USA on Map?
Road map of Houlton, ME, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Houlton, ME, USA
Houlton, ME, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Houlton, ME, USA is 46.126865, and the longitude is -67.849777. Houlton, ME, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 7' 36.7140'' N and 67° 50' 59.1972'' W.
|DMS Lat||46° 7' 36.7140'' N|
|DMS Long||67° 50' 59.1972'' W|
Coordinates of Houlton, ME, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)