Independence, KS, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.224236, -95.708313.
Independence is a small town with the population close to 10,000 people in South Kansas. It has got its name as a commemoration of the Declaration of Independence of the country. The town is known for an annual event Neewolah Halloween Festival, as well as the hometown of the local Independence Community College.
Where is Independence, KS, USA on Map?
Road map of Independence, KS, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Independence, KS, USA
Independence, KS, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Independence, KS, USA is 37.224236, and the longitude is -95.708313. Independence, KS, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 13' 27.2496'' N and 95° 42' 29.9268'' W.
|DMS Lat||37° 13' 27.2496'' N|
|DMS Long||95° 42' 29.9268'' W|
Coordinates of Independence, KS, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Santa Claus, IN, USA (38.114796, -86.930145)
- New Harmony, IN, USA (38.129391, -87.936913)
- Nashville, IN, USA (39.206142, -86.246132)
- Geneva, IN, USA (40.594471, -84.963654)
- French Lick, IN, USA (38.552292, -86.622543)
- Corydon, IN, USA (38.212868, -86.129799)
- Normal, IL, USA (40.525639, -89.012779)
- Cicero, IL, USA (41.842785, -87.765747)
- Wailuku, HI, USA (20.891483, -156.510284)
- Wahiawa, HI, USA (21.501633, -158.026123)