Inkster, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.151360, -97.643944.
A small town in eastern North Dakora, Inkster can be found near Highway 18, in Grand Fork county. Founded in the mid-1880s, the town has got its name after one of settlers, George Inkster. He originates from Canada and was among the first ones who established the town there. In the mid-1940s, the population of the town increased and reached about 340 people. In modern times, there are only about 60 people living in Inkster, which is about 20-22 families. The total number of the households is 55. Inkster is considered to be a part of Gran Fork City metropolitan area, though it has quite a remote location and is a separate governing community.
Map of Inkster, ND, USA
Inkster, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Inkster, ND, USA is 48.151360, and the longitude is -97.643944. Inkster, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 9' 4.8960'' N and 97° 38' 38.1984'' W.
Inkster, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 9' 4.8960'' N|
|DMS Long||97° 38' 38.1984'' W|
Coordinates of Inkster, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)