Irakleia, Iraklia, Greece
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.844090, 25.455585.
Irakleia, or Iraklia, is an island and a part of the Cyclades island in Greece. It is one of so called Little Cyclades and a part of Nexos municipality. Just like all islands of the Cyclades, Irakleia is a wonderful seaside resort, with plenty of beaches and a small natural park situated in the eastern part of the island. As a rule, even in summer months the island is not too crowded, so it can be a destination for those who are looking for a quiet vacation.
Where is Irakleia, Iraklia, Greece on Map?
Road map of Irakleia, Iraklia, Greece shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Irakleia, Iraklia, Greece
Irakleia, Iraklia, Greece Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Irakleia, Iraklia, Greece is 36.844090, and the longitude is 25.455585. Irakleia, Iraklia, Greece is located at Greece country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 50' 38.7240'' N and 25° 27' 20.1060'' E.
Irakleia, Iraklia, Greece Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 50' 38.7240'' N|
|DMS Long||25° 27' 20.1060'' E|
Coordinates of Irakleia, Iraklia, Greece is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Greece
Also check out these related Islands.
- Skiathos, Sporades, Greece (39.166668, 23.483334)
- Mikonos, the Cyclades, Greece (37.450001, 25.350000)
- Lesser Cyclades, Koufonisia, Greece (36.870300, 25.623100)
- Santorini, South Aegean, Greece (36.393154, 25.461510)
- Irakleia, Iraklia, Greece (36.844090, 25.455585)
- Skopelos Island, Greece (39.140381, 23.706757)
- Syros, Siros Ermoupoli, Greece (37.463493, 24.916088)
- Antiparos, Greece (37.040340, 25.081415)
- Tinos, Greece (37.596825, 25.121613)
- Kastelorizo, Greece (36.144482, 29.586159)