Lesser Cyclades, Koufonisia, Greece
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.870300, 25.623100.
The Lesser Cyclades are a small archipelago which includes Koufonisia Island, Greece, situated between the island of Naxos and the islands of Amorgos. The archipelago includes a number of small island to the south east of Naxos, and together all the islands form a municipality. It is easy to reach the islands from Naxos by ferries, and it is possible to reach Naxos by air. The Lesser Cyclades are excellent destination for summer vacation, with plenty of great beaches and a variety of activities to do.
Map of Lesser Cyclades, Koufonisia, Greece
Lesser Cyclades, Koufonisia, Greece Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lesser Cyclades, Koufonisia, Greece is 36.870300, and the longitude is 25.623100. Lesser Cyclades, Koufonisia, Greece is located at Greece country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 52' 13.0800'' N and 25° 37' 23.1600'' E.
Lesser Cyclades, Koufonisia, Greece Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 52' 13.0800'' N|
|DMS Long||25° 37' 23.1600'' E|
Coordinates of Lesser Cyclades, Koufonisia, Greece is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Greece
Also check out these related Islands.
- Skiathos, Sporades, Greece (39.166668, 23.483334)
- Mikonos, the Cyclades, Greece (37.450001, 25.350000)
- Lesser Cyclades, Koufonisia, Greece (36.870300, 25.623100)
- Santorini, South Aegean, Greece (36.393154, 25.461510)
- Irakleia, Iraklia, Greece (36.844090, 25.455585)
- Skopelos Island, Greece (39.140381, 23.706757)
- Syros, Siros Ermoupoli, Greece (37.463493, 24.916088)
- Antiparos, Greece (37.040340, 25.081415)
- Tinos, Greece (37.596825, 25.121613)
- Kastelorizo, Greece (36.144482, 29.586159)