Skopelos Island, Greece
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.140381, 23.706757.
Skopelos Island is one of the Sporades in Greece. The islands are located quite close to the mainland, and Skopelos has the area of about 97 square miles. The population of the island is close to 5 thousand people, and the island is a very important tourist spot known not only with its beaches and hotels, but also for its unique eco system and really various fauna, with a number of birds, mammals, and reptiles living there.
Map of Skopelos Island, Greece
Skopelos Island, Greece Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Skopelos Island, Greece is 39.140381, and the longitude is 23.706757. Skopelos Island, Greece is located at Greece country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 8' 25.3716'' N and 23° 42' 24.3252'' E.
Skopelos Island, Greece Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 8' 25.3716'' N|
|DMS Long||23° 42' 24.3252'' E|
Coordinates of Skopelos Island, Greece is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Greece
Also check out these related Islands.
- Skiathos, Sporades, Greece (39.166668, 23.483334)
- Mikonos, the Cyclades, Greece (37.450001, 25.350000)
- Lesser Cyclades, Koufonisia, Greece (36.870300, 25.623100)
- Santorini, South Aegean, Greece (36.393154, 25.461510)
- Irakleia, Iraklia, Greece (36.844090, 25.455585)
- Skopelos Island, Greece (39.140381, 23.706757)
- Syros, Siros Ermoupoli, Greece (37.463493, 24.916088)
- Antiparos, Greece (37.040340, 25.081415)
- Tinos, Greece (37.596825, 25.121613)
- Kastelorizo, Greece (36.144482, 29.586159)