Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.596825, 25.121613.
Tinos is a small island in the Aegean Sea, one of the famous Cyclades, Greece. It is a resort area which can be reached by ferries or boats. Plenty of wonderful small hotels, cozy restaurants and cafes, wonderful sandy beaches, amazing local chapels with blue domes, the absence of the crowds and noise tourists make this island a desired destination point for many beach-type vacation fans.
Map of Tinos, Greece
Tinos, Greece Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tinos, Greece is 37.596825, and the longitude is 25.121613. Tinos, Greece is located at Greece country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 35' 48.5700'' N and 25° 7' 17.8068'' E.
Tinos, Greece Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 35' 48.5700'' N|
|DMS Long||25° 7' 17.8068'' E|
Coordinates of Tinos, Greece is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Greece
Also check out these related Islands.
- Skiathos, Sporades, Greece (39.166668, 23.483334)
- Mikonos, the Cyclades, Greece (37.450001, 25.350000)
- Lesser Cyclades, Koufonisia, Greece (36.870300, 25.623100)
- Santorini, South Aegean, Greece (36.393154, 25.461510)
- Irakleia, Iraklia, Greece (36.844090, 25.455585)
- Skopelos Island, Greece (39.140381, 23.706757)
- Syros, Siros Ermoupoli, Greece (37.463493, 24.916088)
- Antiparos, Greece (37.040340, 25.081415)
- Tinos, Greece (37.596825, 25.121613)
- Kastelorizo, Greece (36.144482, 29.586159)