Skiathos, Sporades, Greece
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.166668, 23.483334.
Skiathos is a small resort island and a part of the Sporades, which is in central Greece. Skiathos has the area of about 20 thousands square miles and it is a very good destination for vacationers and those who enjoy seaside vacation. There are plenty of beaches and a variety of accommodation options like small private hotels, villas, flats for rent, and so on. Services and amenities on the island are excellent, and thousands of tourists enjoy their vacation there. The population of Skiathos is close to 66 hundred people, most of those are employed by various tourism related businesses. There are a few tourist attractions like the local churches, old monasteries, as well as plenty of beaches in Skiathos.
Map of Skiathos, Sporades, Greece
Skiathos, Sporades, Greece Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Skiathos, Sporades, Greece is 39.166668, and the longitude is 23.483334. Skiathos, Sporades, Greece is located at Greece country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 10' 0.0048'' N and 23° 29' 0.0024'' E.
Skiathos, Sporades, Greece Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 10' 0.0048'' N|
|DMS Long||23° 29' 0.0024'' E|
Coordinates of Skiathos, Sporades, Greece is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Greece
Also check out these related Islands.
- Skiathos, Sporades, Greece (39.166668, 23.483334)
- Mikonos, the Cyclades, Greece (37.450001, 25.350000)
- Lesser Cyclades, Koufonisia, Greece (36.870300, 25.623100)
- Santorini, South Aegean, Greece (36.393154, 25.461510)
- Irakleia, Iraklia, Greece (36.844090, 25.455585)
- Skopelos Island, Greece (39.140381, 23.706757)
- Syros, Siros Ermoupoli, Greece (37.463493, 24.916088)
- Antiparos, Greece (37.040340, 25.081415)
- Tinos, Greece (37.596825, 25.121613)
- Kastelorizo, Greece (36.144482, 29.586159)