Jacksonville, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.741550, -90.256218.
The city of Jacksonville, "The Athens of the West", is located 32 miles west of Springfield, in Illinois, United States. It is the seat of Morgan County. Jacksonville Municipal Airport is situated in the northern part of the city. It was founded by European Americans in 1825. Points of interest in the city include Big Eli Ferris Wheel, Beecher Hall, Charters of Freedom, Prairieland Heritage Museum, Future Champions Sports Complex, Jacksonville County Club, Nichols Park, Nichols Park Swimming Pool, Godfrey Park, Play-For-All Park, David Strawn Art Gallery, Jacksonville Community Park, Midwest Athletic Center, and Woodlawn Farm. Lake Jacksonville lies to the south of the city. The city is home to the headquarters of the Eli Bridge Company, an amusement ride manufacturer.
Where is Jacksonville, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of Jacksonville, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jacksonville, IL, USA
Jacksonville, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jacksonville, IL, USA is 39.741550, and the longitude is -90.256218. Jacksonville, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 44' 29.5800'' N and 90° 15' 22.3848'' W.
|DMS Lat||39° 44' 29.5800'' N|
|DMS Long||90° 15' 22.3848'' W|
Coordinates of Jacksonville, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Plymouth, IN, USA (41.345619, -86.316971)
- Peru, IN, USA (40.754417, -86.071426)
- New Castle, IN, USA (39.924065, -85.379021)
- New Albany, IN, USA (38.313908, -85.835434)
- Mishawaka, IN, USA (41.668530, -86.173042)
- Marion, IN, USA (40.556480, -85.682770)
- Kokomo, IN, USA (40.481205, -86.141815)
- Jeffersonville, IN, USA (38.279888, -85.740524)
- Greenfield, IN, USA (39.790737, -85.782951)
- Goshen, IN, USA (41.582092, -85.842979)