Jamestown, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.909538, -98.708534.
Jamestown is a wonderful town and a community in western North Dakota, USA, situated at Interstate 94, about 63 miles west of Fargo city. The town was founded in 1880s and has been developing as an agricultural and manufacturing center. Food processing and commerce are among the most popular businesses there. Jamestown is very famous with its large Buffalo statue considered to be the largest buffalo figure in the world. There is also a large arts center in the town, with a small gallery, a community theaters and a few courses on arts are located. The town can be also an attraction for hikers and nature explorers since there are a few trails situated in the neighborhood. The population of Jamestown is close to 16,000 people.
Map of Jamestown, ND, USA
Jamestown, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jamestown, ND, USA is 46.909538, and the longitude is -98.708534. Jamestown, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 54' 34.3368'' N and 98° 42' 30.7224'' W.
Jamestown, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 54' 34.3368'' N|
|DMS Long||98° 42' 30.7224'' W|
Coordinates of Jamestown, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)
- Chambersburg, PN, USA (40.028900, -77.590698)
- Hollister, CA, the US (36.852501, -121.401665)
- Soledad, CA, the US (36.424721, -121.326385)