Jasper, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.873486, -118.085686.
Jasper is a small town located in the Athabasca River valley, western Alberta, Canada. Founded at the beginning of the 19th century, situated about 225 miles west of Edmonton, the town is famous for its natural beauties such as Jasper National Park, one of the best nature preserves in the Canadian Rockies. It is also part of UNESCO's Canadian Rocky Mountain Parks World Heritage Site. Jasper Airport is located 8.3 miles north of the town center. Local attractions include Jasper Museum, Centennial Park, Two Brothers Totem Pole, Jasper National Park, Old Fort Point, Mountain Galleries, Lake Edith, and Lake Annette.
Where is Jasper, AB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Jasper, AB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jasper, AB, Canada
Jasper, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jasper, AB, Canada is 52.873486, and the longitude is -118.085686. Jasper, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 52' 24.5496'' N and 118° 5' 8.4696'' W.
|DMS Lat||52° 52' 24.5496'' N|
|DMS Long||118° 5' 8.4696'' W|
Coordinates of Jasper, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)