Nain, NL, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 56.541683, -61.696888.
Nain is a small town located in northern areas of Newfoundland, Canada. It was founded in the beginning of the 18th century by a group of Moravian missionaries, and today its population is about 1,000 people. Despite its very remote location, the town attracts a certain interest of the tourists who like spending time on a true natural setting and aspire for discovering new areas.
Where is Nain, NL, Canada on Map?
Road map of Nain, NL, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nain, NL, Canada
Nain, NL, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nain, NL, Canada is 56.541683, and the longitude is -61.696888. Nain, NL, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 56° 32' 30.0588'' N and 61° 41' 48.7968'' W.
|DMS Lat||56° 32' 30.0588'' N|
|DMS Long||61° 41' 48.7968'' W|
Coordinates of Nain, NL, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)