Jasper, AR, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.008144, -93.187302.
A small town in Newton county, Jasper is a settlement near the Little Buffalo River in north western Arkansas, USA. The town is a nice tourist spot near Highway 7 and Highway 74. It is one of the far away neighborhoods of Harrison city and a home to about 470 people. Jasper was established in the end of the 19th century and the first population of the town was close to 100 people. The population peaked in the 1980s when a few businesses were open in the town. Currently, most of the population is employed in services rather than in commerce. There are a number of cafes, restaurants, and financial establishments in the town. Bradely House Museum is the main landmark of the town.
Map of Jasper, AR, USA
Jasper, AR, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jasper, AR, USA is 36.008144, and the longitude is -93.187302. Jasper, AR, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 0' 29.3184'' N and 93° 11' 14.2872'' W.
Jasper, AR, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Jasper, AR, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 0' 29.3184'' N|
|DMS Long||93° 11' 14.2872'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Jasper, AR, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Breckenridge, CO, USA (39.482231, -106.046181)
- Hope, AR, USA (33.669964, -93.590096)
- Trona, CA, USA (35.762409, -117.372719)
- Mojave, CA, USA (35.047752, -118.171585)
- Kelso, CA, USA (35.012363, -115.653625)
- Niland, CA, USA (33.237930, -115.514809)
- Mecca, CA, USA (33.576630, -116.070305)
- Brawley, CA, USA (32.968784, -115.534950)
- Meraux, LA, USA (29.930641, -89.915573)
- Cookeville, TN, USA (36.162838, -85.501640)