Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.105101, 89.028877.
Joypurhat is a small town in northern Bangladesh and the headquarters of the same name district. It is believed that the town was established between the 16th and the 17th century, and it was a part of Pala Empire. Local climate is pretty hot, that is why local agriculture is based on cultivating tropic fruit like mangoes, bananas, etc. Local points of interest include a few Buddhist temples built centuries ago.
Where is Joypurhat, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Joypurhat, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Joypurhat, Bangladesh
Joypurhat, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Joypurhat, Bangladesh is 25.105101, and the longitude is 89.028877. Joypurhat, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 6' 18.3636'' N and 89° 1' 43.9572'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 6' 18.3636'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 1' 43.9572'' E|
Coordinates of Joypurhat, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chandra, Bangladesh (23.148726, 90.663078)
- Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.822350, 90.365417)
- Baraiyarhat, Chittagong, Bangladesh (22.895445, 91.533592)
- Dalagram, Bangladesh (25.999601, 89.240723)
- Chhagalnaiya, Chittagong, Bangladesh (23.038628, 91.518440)
- Daudpur, Bangladesh (25.396395, 89.116692)
- Jagannathpur, Upazila, Bangladesh (24.753710, 91.559608)
- Magura, Bangladesh (23.490938, 89.421135)
- Bhatiari, Bangladesh (22.467989, 91.727425)
- Kaliakair, Bangladesh (24.069452, 90.222122)