Kadena, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.359266, 127.756744.
Kadena is a small town located in Nakagami District, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan. With the population of about 14,000 people, Kadena makes a typical small Japanese society focused mainly in agriculture and traditional lifestyle. However, this town is famous as a home for one of largest US Air Bases in Japan, Kadena Air Base. A small airport and plenty of military facilities are located near the town.
Map of Kadena, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan
Kadena, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kadena, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan is 26.359266, and the longitude is 127.756744. Kadena, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan is located at Japan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 21' 33.3576'' N and 127° 45' 24.2784'' E.
Kadena, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 21' 33.3576'' N|
|DMS Long||127° 45' 24.2784'' E|
Coordinates of Kadena, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Japan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nagoya, Chubu, Japan (35.183334, 136.899994)
- Kitakyushu, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan (33.883331, 130.883331)
- Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (38.268223, 140.869415)
- Hiroshima, Hirosima Prefecture, Japan (34.383331, 132.449997)
- Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan (35.516666, 139.699997)
- Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan (35.011665, 135.768326)
- Kobe, Hyogo, Japan (34.689999, 135.195557)
- Fukuoka, Fukuoka, Japan (33.583332, 130.399994)
- Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan (43.066666, 141.350006)
- Osaka, Kansai, Japan (34.669529, 135.497009)