Kaskaskia, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.921574, -89.917809.
Kaskaskia is a small village in Randolph County, southern Illinois, United States, located 11 miles northwest of Perryville Regional Airport and 77 miles south of St. Louis. The village took its name from the Kaskaskia People. It served as the first capital of the state until 1819. Kaskaskia was evacuated during the Great Mississippi and Missouri Rivers Flood of 1993 occurred from April to October. Kaskaskia Bell State Historic Site (Liberty Bell of the West) is the main attraction in the village. Notable people from the village include John Rice Jones, John Willis Menard, Nance Legins-Costley, and so on.
Where is Kaskaskia, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of Kaskaskia, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kaskaskia, IL, USA
Kaskaskia, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kaskaskia, IL, USA is 37.921574, and the longitude is -89.917809. Kaskaskia, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 55' 17.6664'' N and 89° 55' 4.1124'' W.
|DMS Lat||37° 55' 17.6664'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 55' 4.1124'' W|
Coordinates of Kaskaskia, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United States
Also check out these related Villages.
- Hyannis, MA, USA (41.652882, -70.290787)
- Amana Colonies, IA, USA (41.800617, -91.869537)
- Winnetka, IL, USA (42.110359, -87.747559)
- Wilmette, IL, USA (42.082493, -87.750229)
- Summit, IL, USA (41.791241, -87.819542)
- South Holland, IL, USA (41.601418, -87.617012)
- River Forest, IL, USA (41.895248, -87.825714)
- Rantoul, IL, USA (40.300907, -88.199913)
- Park Forest, IL, USA (41.491425, -87.687454)
- Lombard, IL, USA (41.871281, -88.035065)