Kawaihae, HI, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.036629, -155.829147.
The small town of Kawaihae is located on the western part of the island of Hawaiʻi, in Hawaii, United States. It is an unincorporated area, situated 11 miles west of Waimea, 35 miles north of Kailua-Kona, and 22 miles south of Halaula. Kawaihae Harbor is one of two harbors on the island. It includes a shipping terminal, a military landing site, and a fuel depot. There are a few stores and points of interest in and around the town such as Pua Ka 'Ilima 'O Kawaihae Cultural Surf Park, Mailekini Heiau, Ohaiula Beach, Pu'ukohola Heiau National Historic Site, and Spencer Beach Park. Pua Ka 'Ilima 'O Kawaihae Cultural Surf Park is a very popular spot for surfing and swimming. Puʻukoholā Heiau National Historic Site is a National Historic Landmark. It is also listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
Where is Kawaihae, HI, USA on Map?
Road map of Kawaihae, HI, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kawaihae, HI, USA
Kawaihae, HI, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kawaihae, HI, USA is 20.036629, and the longitude is -155.829147. Kawaihae, HI, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 2' 11.8644'' N and 155° 49' 44.9292'' W.
|DMS Lat||20° 2' 11.8644'' N|
|DMS Long||155° 49' 44.9292'' W|
Coordinates of Kawaihae, HI, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Santa Claus, IN, USA (38.114796, -86.930145)
- New Harmony, IN, USA (38.129391, -87.936913)
- Nashville, IN, USA (39.206142, -86.246132)
- Geneva, IN, USA (40.594471, -84.963654)
- French Lick, IN, USA (38.552292, -86.622543)
- Corydon, IN, USA (38.212868, -86.129799)
- Normal, IL, USA (40.525639, -89.012779)
- Cicero, IL, USA (41.842785, -87.765747)
- Wailuku, HI, USA (20.891483, -156.510284)
- Wahiawa, HI, USA (21.501633, -158.026123)