KCOM Stadium, Hull, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.745853, -0.368915.
KCOM Stadium, also known as the Hull City Stadium (formerly known as KC Stadium), is a multi-use bowl-shaped stadium with a capacity of 25,400 people, located at Walton St, Hull, United Kingdom. It hosts football and rugby league matches, as well as other events. It was opened to the public in October 2002. The stadium is the home ground of Hull City Association Football Club and Hull Football Club. KCOM Stadium is the largest rugby league stadium in England. The stadium also hosts international rugby league matches and other sporting events such as England under-21 internationals.
Where is KCOM Stadium, Hull, UK on Map?
Road map of KCOM Stadium, Hull, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of KCOM Stadium, Hull, UK
KCOM Stadium, Hull, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of KCOM Stadium, Hull, UK is 53.745853, and the longitude is -0.368915. KCOM Stadium, Hull, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 44' 45.0708'' N and 0° 22' 8.0940'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 44' 45.0708'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 22' 8.0940'' W|
Coordinates of KCOM Stadium, Hull, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton, UK (52.590382, -2.130924)
- London Stadium, UK (51.538811, -0.017136)
- Vicarage Road, Watford, UK (51.649906, -0.402061)
- Saint Mary's Stadium, Southampton, UK (50.906052, -1.391692)
- Carrow Road Stadium, Norwich, UK (52.622234, 1.308621)
- Old Trafford, Manchester, UK (53.463493, -2.292279)
- Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK (53.483135, -2.200941)
- King Power Stadium, Leicester, UK (52.620640, -1.142770)
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, UK (51.604252, -0.067007)
- Selhurst Park, London, UK (51.398338, -0.086084)