Wembley Stadium, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.555973, -0.279672.
Wembley Stadium is a football stadium located in the borough of Brent in Wembley, northwest London, England. It was opened in 2007. Owned by The Football Association and operated by Wembley National Stadium Limited, Wembley Stadium is the largest stadium in Great Britain and the second-largest stadium in Europe with a 90,000 seating capacity. It is home to the national football team. Also, the FA Cup Final, officially known as "The Football Association Challenge Cup" has been held at Wembley Stadium since 2007. The stadium is used for football, American football, rugby, boxing, and musical events. Musicians who performed at the stadium included Elton John, George Michael, Take That, Eminem, Beyoncé, Coldplay, Madonna, Taylor Swift, Metallica, AC/DC, and Adele.
* Wembley Stadium will host The UEFA EURO 2020 semi-finals and final as well as two rounds of 16 games and three group games. 2024 UEFA Champions League Final also will be played at Wembley, on 25 May 2024.
Where is Wembley Stadium, London, UK on Map?
Road map of Wembley Stadium, London, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Wembley Stadium, London, UK
Wembley Stadium, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wembley Stadium, London, UK is 51.555973, and the longitude is -0.279672. Wembley Stadium, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 33' 21.5028'' N and 0° 16' 46.8192'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 33' 21.5028'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 16' 46.8192'' W|
Coordinates of Wembley Stadium, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK (51.478146, -3.183414)
- Goodison Park, Liverpool, UK (53.438751, -2.966681)
- Lord's Cricket Ground, London, UK (51.529514, -0.173923)
- Sophia Gardens Cricket Ground, Cardiff, UK (51.487232, -3.192115)
- The Rose Bowl, Southampton, UK (50.924400, -1.323316)
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Nottingham, UK (52.936832, -1.133183)
- Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland (55.825851, -4.253047)
- Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, UK (55.942307, -3.241998)
- Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham, UK (52.455982, -1.904016)
- The Oval, London, UK (51.483826, -0.116074)