St James' Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.975170, -1.622539.
St James' Park is a hilltop football stadium and the home ground of Newcastle United Football Club since 1892, located at Barrack Rd, Newcastle upon Tyne, England. The stadium also hosts international matches, rock concerts, charity events, etc. Owned by Newcastle City Council, designed by TTH Architects Gateshead, opened in 1892, expanded between 1998–2000, it has a field size of 105 by 68 metres (114.8 yds × 74.4 yds). The stadium has a maximum capacity of 52,354 seats. It is one of the largest football stadiums in the country. The stadium is close to the city center and Chinatown, as well as 5 minutes away from Newcastle Central Station. Tourist attractions in St James' Park include the statues of Jackie Milburn, Joe Harvey, Bobby Robson, and Alan Shearer. St James' Park hosted the 2012 Summer Olympics, three matches at the 2015 Rugby World Cup, and the 2015 Super League Magic Weekend.
* St James' Park in Newcastle upon Tyne will host the opening ceremony and opening game at the 2021 Rugby League World Cup.
Where is St James' Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK on Map?
Road map of St James' Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of St James' Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
St James' Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of St James' Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK is 54.975170, and the longitude is -1.622539. St James' Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 58' 30.6120'' N and 1° 37' 21.1404'' W.
|DMS Lat||54° 58' 30.6120'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 37' 21.1404'' W|
Coordinates of St James' Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK (51.478146, -3.183414)
- Goodison Park, Liverpool, UK (53.438751, -2.966681)
- Lord's Cricket Ground, London, UK (51.529514, -0.173923)
- Sophia Gardens Cricket Ground, Cardiff, UK (51.487232, -3.192115)
- The Rose Bowl, Southampton, UK (50.924400, -1.323316)
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Nottingham, UK (52.936832, -1.133183)
- Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland (55.825851, -4.253047)
- Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, UK (55.942307, -3.241998)
- Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham, UK (52.455982, -1.904016)
- The Oval, London, UK (51.483826, -0.116074)