Keepmoat Stadium, Doncaster, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.509865, -1.115351.
Keepmoat Stadium a multi-use stadium, conferences, and events venue, located at Stadium Way, Doncaster, United Kingdom. The stadium has been home to Doncaster Rugby League FC, Doncaster Rovers Belles, and Doncaster Rovers since its opening in 2006. Situated about 4 kilometers away from Doncaster city center, operated by Doncaster Rovers Football Club, it has a capacity of 15,231. Keepmoat Stadium hosts rugby and football matches as well as other events. The stadium hosted the opening match of the 2009 Gillette 4 Nations (the 2009 Rugby League Four Nations), the final of the 2012–13 FA Women's Cup, etc.
* Three group matches of the 2021 Rugby League World Cup will be held at Keepmoat Stadium, Doncaster.
Where is Keepmoat Stadium, Doncaster, UK on Map?
Road map of Keepmoat Stadium, Doncaster, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Keepmoat Stadium, Doncaster, UK
Keepmoat Stadium, Doncaster, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Keepmoat Stadium, Doncaster, UK is 53.509865, and the longitude is -1.115351. Keepmoat Stadium, Doncaster, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 30' 35.5140'' N and 1° 6' 55.2636'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 30' 35.5140'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 6' 55.2636'' W|
Coordinates of Keepmoat Stadium, Doncaster, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK (51.478146, -3.183414)
- Goodison Park, Liverpool, UK (53.438751, -2.966681)
- Lord's Cricket Ground, London, UK (51.529514, -0.173923)
- Sophia Gardens Cricket Ground, Cardiff, UK (51.487232, -3.192115)
- The Rose Bowl, Southampton, UK (50.924400, -1.323316)
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Nottingham, UK (52.936832, -1.133183)
- Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland (55.825851, -4.253047)
- Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, UK (55.942307, -3.241998)
- Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham, UK (52.455982, -1.904016)
- The Oval, London, UK (51.483826, -0.116074)