Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.478146, -3.183414.
Principality Stadium, formerly known as Millennium Stadium, is one of the top tourist attractions in Cardiff, and the national stadium of Wales. Located at Westgate Street, on the banks of River Taff, the stadium is home to Wales national rugby union team since 1999 and the Speedway Grand Prix of Great Britain since 2001. It was designed by Bligh Lobb Sports Architecture, opened to the public on 26 June 1999. It has a seating capacity of 73,931 for rugby union and football matches, and a field size of 120 m × 79 m (394 ft × 259 ft). Principality Stadium hosted many major events such as the 1999 Rugby World Cup, 2002 Heineken Cup Final, 2007 Rugby World Cup, 2012 Olympic Football, 2013 Rugby League World Cup, 2015 Rugby World Cup, 2017 UEFA Champions League Final, and so on. The stadium also hosts boxing matches, concerts, motorsport events, conferences, etc. It was used as a temporary field hospital during the coronavirus pandemic in 2020.
Where is Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK on Map?
Road map of Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK
Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK is 51.478146, and the longitude is -3.183414. Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 28' 41.3256'' N and 3° 11' 0.2904'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 28' 41.3256'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 11' 0.2904'' W|
Coordinates of Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK (51.478146, -3.183414)
- Goodison Park, Liverpool, UK (53.438751, -2.966681)
- Lord's Cricket Ground, London, UK (51.529514, -0.173923)
- Sophia Gardens Cricket Ground, Cardiff, UK (51.487232, -3.192115)
- The Rose Bowl, Southampton, UK (50.924400, -1.323316)
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Nottingham, UK (52.936832, -1.133183)
- Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland (55.825851, -4.253047)
- Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, UK (55.942307, -3.241998)
- Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham, UK (52.455982, -1.904016)
- The Oval, London, UK (51.483826, -0.116074)