The Oval, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.483826, -0.116074.
The Oval is an iconic cricket ground and international sporting venue, located in Kennington Oval, south London, United Kingdom. Established in 1845, it is the home ground of Surrey Cricket Club and traditionally hosts the final test match of the summer. Operated by Surrey County Cricket Club, it has a capacity of 25,500 seats. The Oval has a rich history. It is famous for being the first ground to host international Test cricket in September 1880 in the country. The ground also hosted the first FA Cup final in 1872, the final of the 2017 ICC Champions Trophy, etc. The first Rugby Union international game to be held in England also took place at the ground in 1872. It was between England and Scotland. The Oval hosts music concerts and hockey games as well.
Where is The Oval, London, UK on Map?
Road map of The Oval, London, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of The Oval, London, UK
The Oval, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of The Oval, London, UK is 51.483826, and the longitude is -0.116074. The Oval, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 29' 1.7736'' N and 0° 6' 57.8664'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 29' 1.7736'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 6' 57.8664'' W|
Coordinates of The Oval, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Twickenham Stadium, UK (51.455990, -0.342329)
- Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton, UK (52.590382, -2.130924)
- London Stadium, UK (51.538811, -0.017136)
- Vicarage Road, Watford, UK (51.649906, -0.402061)
- Saint Mary's Stadium, Southampton, UK (50.906052, -1.391692)
- Carrow Road Stadium, Norwich, UK (52.622234, 1.308621)
- Old Trafford, Manchester, UK (53.463493, -2.292279)
- Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK (53.483135, -2.200941)
- King Power Stadium, Leicester, UK (52.620640, -1.142770)
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, UK (51.604252, -0.067007)