Kelowna, BC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.882114, -119.477829.
Kelowna is a large city located in British Columbia, Canada, with the population of about 120,000 people. It is located in the Okanagan Valley, on the spectacular Okanagan Lake. It is a known movie filming location and a very popular tourist spot.
Map of Kelowna, BC, Canada
Kelowna, BC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kelowna, BC, Canada is 49.882114, and the longitude is -119.477829. Kelowna, BC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 52' 55.6104'' N and 119° 28' 40.1844'' W.
Kelowna, BC, Canada elevation is 350 meters height, that is equal to 1,148 feet.
Kelowna, BC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 52' 55.6104'' N|
|DMS Long||119° 28' 40.1844'' W|
|Elevation (m)||350 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,148 feet|
Coordinates of Kelowna, BC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada (45.508888, -73.561668)
- Toronto, ON, Canada (43.651070, -79.347015)
- Sudbury, ON, Canada (46.493919, -80.995415)
- Pickering, ON, Canada (43.838413, -79.086761)
- Longueuil, QC, Canada (45.536945, -73.510712)
- Regina, SK, Canada (50.445210, -104.618896)
- Surrey, BC, Canada (49.104431, -122.801094)
- Vaughan, ON, Canada (43.837208, -79.508278)
- St. Thomas, ON, Canada (42.778828, -81.175369)
- Coquitlam, BC, Canada (49.283764, -122.793205)