Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.955654, 23.698765.
Kallithea is a large town with the population close to 22,000 people in Greece, in the neighborhood of Athens, located between Athens and Pireas. The town has a very large municipality, with over 100,000 people. It is one of the most rapidly developing towns famous with new modern facilities for sports built for recent Olympic games in 2004.
Map of Kallithea, Greece
Kallithea, Greece Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kallithea, Greece is 37.955654, and the longitude is 23.698765. Kallithea, Greece is located at Greece country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 57' 20.3544'' N and 23° 41' 55.5540'' E.
Kallithea, Greece Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 57' 20.3544'' N|
|DMS Long||23° 41' 55.5540'' E|
Coordinates of Kallithea, Greece is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Greece
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kastoria, West Macedonia, Greece (40.520744, 21.271206)
- Vlichada, Santorini, Greece (36.338459, 25.433325)
- Chania, Сrete, Greece (35.513828, 24.018038)
- Avgonima, Chios, Greece (38.376915, 26.022394)
- Kili, Euboea, Greece (38.540272, 24.060272)
- Paros, Naoussa, Greece (37.083923, 25.147457)
- Rovoliari, Greece (39.004810, 21.997837)
- Mithimna, Lesbos, Greece (39.367146, 26.175146)
- Adamantas, Milos, Greece (36.726013, 24.446859)
- Sparti, Greece (37.074448, 22.430241)