University of Bolton Stadium, Bolton, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.581093, -2.536825.
The University of Bolton Stadium is an all-seater stadium and the home ground of Bolton Wanderers Football Club, located at Burnden Way, Horwich, Bolton, United Kingdom. It was formerly known as Macron Stadium (2014–18) and Reebok Stadium (1997–2014). It has a capacity of 28,723 (for sports) and 40,000 (for concerts). The stadium was opened in 1997 and designed by Populous. It has hosted music concerts by Elton John, Coldplay, Oasis, Pink, Rod Stewart, etc. It also hosted rugby league matches and boxing games. You can use Horwich Parkway railway station to reach the stadium. Nearby attractions include Nat Lofthouse statue, Bolton Arena, Vue Cinema Bolton, several stores and cafes.
* Group matches and the quarter-final at the Rugby League World Cup will be held at the University of Bolton Stadium in 2021.
Where is University of Bolton Stadium, Bolton, UK on Map?
Road map of University of Bolton Stadium, Bolton, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of University of Bolton Stadium, Bolton, UK
University of Bolton Stadium, Bolton, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of University of Bolton Stadium, Bolton, UK is 53.581093, and the longitude is -2.536825. University of Bolton Stadium, Bolton, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 34' 51.9348'' N and 2° 32' 12.5700'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 34' 51.9348'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 32' 12.5700'' W|
Coordinates of University of Bolton Stadium, Bolton, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK (51.478146, -3.183414)
- Goodison Park, Liverpool, UK (53.438751, -2.966681)
- Lord's Cricket Ground, London, UK (51.529514, -0.173923)
- Sophia Gardens Cricket Ground, Cardiff, UK (51.487232, -3.192115)
- The Rose Bowl, Southampton, UK (50.924400, -1.323316)
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Nottingham, UK (52.936832, -1.133183)
- Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland (55.825851, -4.253047)
- Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, UK (55.942307, -3.241998)
- Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham, UK (52.455982, -1.904016)
- The Oval, London, UK (51.483826, -0.116074)