Kizilsu, Xinjiang, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.719204, 76.168732.
Kizilsu is a small city located in the province of Xinjiang, northern China. The number of residents is estimated to total 31,000 people. The town is an industrial settlement, with a few small businesses and some agricultural companies. Local population is known as very active and friendly community.
Where is Kizilsu, Xinjiang, China on Map?
Road map of Kizilsu, Xinjiang, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kizilsu, Xinjiang, China
Kizilsu, Xinjiang, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kizilsu, Xinjiang, China is 39.719204, and the longitude is 76.168732. Kizilsu, Xinjiang, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 43' 9.1344'' N and 76° 10' 7.4352'' E.
|DMS Lat||39° 43' 9.1344'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 10' 7.4352'' E|
Coordinates of Kizilsu, Xinjiang, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)