Kumasi, South Ghana
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 6.700071, -1.630783.
Kumasi is a large city in South Ghana. The population of Kumasi is about 2 million people. It is a large commercial and trade center known for its mining and cocoa cultivating industries.
Map of Kumasi, South Ghana
Kumasi, South Ghana Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kumasi, South Ghana is 6.700071, and the longitude is -1.630783. Kumasi, South Ghana is located at Ghana country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 42' 0.2556'' N and 1° 37' 50.8188'' W.
Kumasi, South Ghana elevation is 284 meters height, that is equal to 932 feet.
Kumasi, South Ghana Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 42' 0.2556'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 37' 50.8188'' W|
|Elevation (m)||284 m|
|Elevation (f)||932 feet|
Coordinates of Kumasi, South Ghana is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Ghana
Also check out these related Cities.
- Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana (5.550000, -0.020000)
- Obuasi, Ashanti-Kwahu, Ghana (6.201207, -1.691251)
- Wa, Upper West Region, Ghana (10.060074, -2.509891)
- Agona Swedru, Ghana (5.533765, -0.701280)
- Tamale, Ghana (9.432919, -0.848452)
- Mampong, Ghana (7.062351, -1.404598)
- Winneba, Ghana (5.362229, -0.629892)
- Ayawaso, Accra, Ghana (5.614223, -0.196336)
- Ho, Ghana (6.611944, 0.470278)
- Tema, Ghana (5.666667, 0.000000)